iPhone® users are going to love these new plastic case kits with a leather insert. It’s a terrific idea for personalizing the phone cover and so easy to use!
To introduce our new iPhone® cases, we are giving away over $500 in gift cards just for sharing your completed project! Pick up one of our new iPhone® Cases for the 6 or 6 Plus, create your original design, and share it on social media with the hashtag #TandyLeatherCase by 08/31/15 for your chance to win!
Entries will be judged based on design and quality of leatherwork in 3 different categories: Professional, Intermediate, and Beginner. In each category, a first place winner will win a $100 gift card, second place a $50 gift card, and third place a $25 gift card. Just choose your entry category on your online entry form*!
How to Enter the Contest
1. Follow us on any of your social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or YouTube
2. Post the picture of your new Tandy Leather iPhone® case to any of the above with the hashtag #TandyLeatherCase or e-mail it to email@example.com
3. Submit your name, e-mail, category, and a link to your image on http://svy.mk/1OAkl77
We will also be hosting all of the entries online in a Facebook album! By entering this contest, entrant agrees to allow their entry be shared by Tandy Leather on their social media sites.
All eligible entries must be shared by 11:59:59 p.m. CST on August 31, 2015. Eligible entries must be Tandy Leather item #44257-01 or #44257-02 and must be original art. *Tandy Leather reserves the right for judges to adjust a user’s entry category.
Tandy Phone Case Contest Official Rules
1. Acceptance of Official Rules. By participating in the “Tandy Phone Case” Contest (the “Contest”) operated by Tandy Leather, you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) of this Contest, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final. Participant acknowledges that entries may be reposted by Tandy Leather as part of the contest.
2. Eligibility. The Contest is offered and open to everyone of all ages, worldwide. Eligible entries must be Tandy Leather item #44257-01 or #44257-02 and must be original art. Employees and directors, and their immediate family members, of Tandy Leather are not eligible to participate in this Contest. For the purpose of the foregoing “immediate family” means spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, and household members of such employees and directors (whether related or not). Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Contest Period. The Contest begins on July 25, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. PT and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on August 31, 2015 (the “Contest Period”).
4. Selection of winners: All Contest Entries will be reviewed by the Sponsor's judging panel to qualify their favored entries and to make certain the content falls within the parameters under the Content Guidelines. At the conclusion of the Contest Period, all eligible Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges made up of Tandy Leather employees, who will judge each eligible Entry. The potential winner will be notified by email on, before or about August 22, 2015.
5. Publicity Release Terms. Except where prohibited by law, an entry in the contest constitutes permission for Tandy Leather to share an entrant’s submission on social media pages, in perpetuity, without compensation.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"). Nine (9) Tandy Leather gift cards with ARV of One Hundred Dollars ($100 USD), Fifty Dollars ($50 USD), or Twenty Five Dollars ($25 USD). Total ARV of nine (9) prizes is Five Hundred and Twenty Five Dollars ($525 USD). Sponsor reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. Prizes are nontransferable. All taxes, including but not limited to federal, state, local, income and other taxes incurred by winning and accepting a prize are the sole responsibility of a prize winner. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of prizes is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or part of prizes with prizes of comparable or greater value should all or part of prizes become unavailable. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the prize winners. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Tandy Leather.
7. Release and Indemnity. By participating in the Contest, the entrant agrees that Sponsor/Administrator will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity.
8. Lost or Corrupted Entries. The Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries; or for any computer, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized on the Tandy Leather Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter pages or the Tandy Leather Service or the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest.
9. Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the artist of the submission rather than the authorized account holder of the social media account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the artist and/or the authorized account holder of the social media account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Tandy Leather social media pages does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for the failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website.
10. Improper Conduct. Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Contest, and refuse to award a Prize, if entrant engages in any conduct Administrator deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the Sponsor, the operation of the Contest or detrimental to other entrants of the Contest. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, any criminal activity, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or Prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this Contest. Entry MUST NOT contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor's sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created in their application. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Entry that it believes is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Contest. Entries that do not include any required disclosures or hashtag will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Entrants agree that Administrator may void any part of a prize that entrant may have won and/or require the return of any part of a prize that entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of a prize and/or return of a prize shall in no way prevent Administrator from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operations of the contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Contest Errors. The Sponsor assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
12. Release and Indemnity. By participating in the Contest, the entrant agrees that Sponsor/Administrator will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity.
13. Limits of Liability. By entering the Contest, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. In no event will Tandy Leather be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the Contest.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof.
15. Winner Names/Official Rules. The winners' names may be posted in perpetuity a https://www.facebook.com/tandyleather within a reasonable amount of time after the close of the Contest. Official Rules will be posted on www.tandyleather.com/phonecasecontest.aspx.
16. Sponsor/Administrator/Prize Provider: Tandy Leather, 1900 SE Loop 820, Fort Worth, TX 76140
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media site.